Saturday, October 1, 2011

"Peddling to Wall Street"

This is a call of action!
Does anyone want to peddle a new economy of understanding and mindful action?
Do you enjoy nature and arobic exercise? Are you empathetic of others?
Do you value your contribution as much, or more as reward? Are you more afraid of not speaking than of not knowing how to say what you know to be true, and right, and just?

The streets of our planet are alive with people seeking answers.

"Peddle this to Wall Street", (that's what she said)
is my expression of support of informed discussion of issues that effect our shared concerns
Let's Ride!

An approach from abundance,
A return to intuitive wisdom for us as one.

Access to food, water and shelter in civil society.


Charles

1 comment:

  1. This article as weak as it is, gets a lot of attention when people visit the blog.
    I wrote it as I was preparing to travel to DC to begin a documentary.
    While I did not ride my bicycle to DC, I did make the trip and it continues today.
    The stories I will tell about my experience are true. It will be no surprise to some but perhaps unbelievable to most.

    ReplyDelete