Tuesday, August 24, 2010

As we develop our mission it is important to invite all opinions to be heard.

While my vision is one of unity I realize there are special interests that we all are attached to in some way.
I have strived to detach from any particular way of accomplishing unity as I have explored my vision with people over the life of this project. I am often asked when was "my moment" that the approach I have adopted first occurred to me as the path to my happiness and life's work. While there were a few memorable events that acted as inspiration for this vision of simple trust in abundance, I can only say that the thought process that sustains my faith today has always been present, but for many years I was afraid to rely on it or display it as an integral part of my being... The voice in my head had been confused for most of my life by the many voices of what was disguised as reason.
I remember two phrases that describe what feelings conflicted within me during my decisions of selecting my path through the tapestries of choices created by the freedom I was so fortunate to be born into.
  "if i don't do it, someone else will"
and
 "do unto others as you would want them to do to you."


We will be operating internationally in collaboration with all existing efforts seen as strengthening the redundancy of our resolve.  For instance,
The United Nations, Local and National Governments, Industry Associations, Universities, Individual Volunteers, Non Governmental Organizations, you get the picture… your involved in one category of another… just the way I got it figured… If we are talking about access to everyone it includes you and your children… whether you r with them or not, kind’a neighborly like place to live, you will love the result if not the journey.
I invite you to enjoy this journey we find ourselves sharing...
Peace be with you... I honor you and welcome you to share the bounty I have found. It was here when I came to this place and others have shared it before me. As I share what I have I demand only one respect as you learn of your treasure from my bounty... 
Listen to the sound of stillness before you chose it as your constant companion, without life sustained by love, whatever that may cost you.
 We will come to understand that collectively mankind has over the course of our stewardship of this planet Earth in many ways restricted flow of sustenance to numerous living systems to the point of extinction. In many cases these systems either fuel our economies or other ways we strive to find pleasure in our existence. (It is difficult to separate our economy from ethical choices as our options are reduced in hiarcal reverse...)
 What will cause us as consumers to adopt a more sustainable model of behavior. GSP will sponsor credible plans to support said awareness and the needed tools to provide access secure tenure to those without while advancing literacy of a universal language responsible interdependent stewardship of the inheritance of those that will remember the wisdom of our decisions, as we counted our vested interest, it was in their interest as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment